17 days ago
Human Resources Generalist
The HR Generalist is primarily responsible for the HR operations and administrative components of the HR function in Wargaming’s Austin, TX studio. This position will provide day-to-day HR Operations support to several business units within the Austin studio, as well as employees located in multiple states across the US.
The HR Generalist will operate under some level of autonomy in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, so we are looking for an experienced and highly-motivated individual who is passionate about serving as the expert in their areas of domain, operating with a sense of ownership over their work. This position is part of a small HR team in the US, so we’re looking for someone who is collaborative, flexible, and ready/willing to “dive in” to get the job done.
The position reports to the HR Business Partner and is based in Austin, TX.
What will you do?
- Benefits administration (including, but not limited, to): Invoice reconciliation, communications, audits/compliance, annual open enrollment, vendor management, monitoring and ensuring accuracy of integration between payroll vendor and benefit carriers.
- Full-cycle employee support across North American region (including, but not limited, to): Managing in-person and remote onboarding and orientation, coordinating international and domestic relocations with outside vendor, managing immigration process and work authorizations, processing HR mail, employee seniority program support, leave administration, employment verifications, terminations.
- Partner with and support Talent Acquisition team’s efforts, including coordinating final interviews and interviewing candidates.
- Maintenance of employee data in all systems and files. Preparation and management of personnel documentation.
- Partner with Accounting team, providing payroll-related information on benefits and leaves of absences.
- Coordinate, review, and track mandatory and non-mandatory training.
- HR-related invoice reconciliation and submission of invoices for payment.
- Handles day-to-day ad hoc inquiries from employees and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Ensures and maintains compliance with federal, states, and local employment laws and regulations, making recommendations for policy and/or practice changes as necessary to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best-practices, regulatory changes, employee training opportunities, and new technologies in human resources.,
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of progressive HR operations and/or generalist experience.
- 2+ years of experience directly administering benefits and immigration (visas and employer-sponsored permanent residencies).
- Thorough knowledge of employment, immigration, and benefit-related laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with a deep understanding of MS Excel.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced, matrix organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to anticipate and resolve problems.
- Ability to prioritize multiple, sometimes competing tasks.
- Ability to act with integrity and professionalism, maintaining high level of confidentiality.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn company HRMS, recruitment, payroll/benefit, and company systems.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- A high level of self-motivation with an optimistic, “can-do” attitude.
- Demonstrated cross-cultural sensitivity and cultural awareness skills.
What Will Help You Stand Out:
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification
- Experience supporting employees located in the states of CA, WA, TX
- Video game or tech industry experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!