7 days ago
The APAC HR Operations in Unity are made of an enthusiastic squad that strive to enable our managers and employees make our employee “easy” to work at Unity and that will be what this role delivers!
We want you to join us as we work towards enabling the Regional HR Operation team to transform to the next phase of our growth journey. You will be reporting directly to the HR Operations Manager based in Singapore and focus on Greater China portfolio.
What you’ll be doing
- Handling administrative and transactional activities related to employee on-boarding, benefits, leave management, record management, and retention, and HR compliance.
- Implement all HR-related processes, partnering closely with HR, IT, Finance, Legal, and other teams within the company.
- Work closely with payroll to deliver accurate and timely payroll information
- Administer our benefit plans (vacation, leave of absences, pensions, health etc)
- Drive and deliver various HR Operational projects
What we’re looking for
- Effective communicator for HR functions
- Thrive on data accuracy
- Passion for optimizing workflows
- Familiar with China legislation process
- Independent task driver
You might also have
- Workday experience
- Additional Language capability (Korean/Chinese/Japanese), will be advantageous
- Experiences working within a technology company
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.