HR Generalist / Office Coordinator
8 days ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Forward Technology Group is the parent company to ForwardXP and Forward Game Studios. ForwardXP creates groundbreaking Virtual Reality software for Enterprise training and business solutions, while Forward Game Studios focuses on developing AAA multiplatform next-gen video games.
Every day, we get to work with some of the coolest new technology in the world and we embrace curiosity and innovation at every step of the journey. We highly value culture and we like to have fun in a respectful and supportive team environment where everyone’s growth and success are vitally important.
We are based in Dallas, TX and while we have transitioned many of our employees to work from home, this role is intended to be on-site in our Dallas office. Wearing a mask in common areas of the office is required for any employee who is not fully vaccinated.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Reporting to the Co-Founders, you will be working in a highly collaborative environment to help recruit and support the rapidly growing team.
We are looking for someone with an inviting personality who appreciates and can help build upon our unique and highly supportive culture.
- Manage the hiring and recruitment process for a rapidly growing technology team
- Provide help with employee onboarding and relocation
- Assist with employee performance management
- Coordinate fun events for the company
- Manage daily lunch group orders
- Keep office supplies and break room stocked
- Act as the point of contact for building maintenance requests
- Responsible for sending and receiving shipments
- Light social media and assistance with community support
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Prior experience in an HR role
- Recruiting experience, preferably with a software company
- Must have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience planning company events and activities
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks at once
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Outlook for scheduling
- Must be legally able to work in the U.S.
- Enjoys playing video games and/or Virtual Reality
- Experience with LinkedIn, Breezy HR, or other programs, tools, or social platforms used for recruiting
- Have previously worked with software development or video game professionals