HR Generalist - Germany
12 days ago
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
Do you have a passion for human resources? Are you looking for a more rewarding career? If so, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for! We are looking for a HR Generalist based in Berlin to join our HR Team in South Europe. The new colleague will work in Berlin and provide support to our Studio in Hamburg as well.
The HR Generalist will provide day-to-day support to employees and managers and help deliver quality HR programs from hire to retire.
The role will be full time from Monday to Thursday.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administering compensation and benefit plans working closely with the external payroll agency
- Prepare contract for freelancers
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Actively support the HR Manager South Europe in all HR related matters pertaining to Germany
- Participate in HR projects with the South Europe HR team
- Elaborate and analyze metrics and trends in partnership with the HR Manager South Europe to develop solutions, programs and policies
The ideal candidate for this role should have: a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
Degree in Economics, Psychology, or another relevant degree
At least 3 years’ experience as HR in multinational companies working in services
Knowledge of local employment law (Germany) is a must
German mother tongue
Excellent English both written and verbal
Strong knowledge of Office (Excel in particular)
Must be a team player
Integrity, honesty, confidentiality and builds trust with others
Willing to operate in a hands-on HR role, with varied responsibilities
Confident working closely with all levels of organization, being approachable and able to build strong and trusting relationships
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
Excellent Problem-solving skills
Proactive nature and goal-oriented approach
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.