This job might no longer be available.
HR Effectiveness & Reporting Specialist (maternity cover)
5 days ago
Your life at Ubi:
This is a great opportunity to join us as HR Effectiveness & Reporting Specialist, a local role part of the Human Resources Effectiveness team, specialized in the procedures, interfaces, audits and documentation related to reporting and dashboarding tools for HR Executive Level Stakeholders.
This is a hands-on role, which requires the ability to perform detailed, analytical, and technical tasks simultaneously, while always maintaining strict confidentiality of employee and business information whenever exposed to it.
Your main mission:
- Design, program, document, and maintain reports and dashboards using Tableau, Power BI, Microstrategy and other internal tools available
- Ability to understand and work with large volumes of data from multiple sources
- Maintain and deliver reports within the reporting portfolio
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards
- Provide reporting support on projects and requests
- Consult with functional HR teams on the selection, application, and implementation of metrics
- Deliver reporting for annual HR Programs
- Act as an HR data steward, ensuring adherence to governance standards and proactively identify and work to have the issues corrected
- Understand HR systems security policies and practices; ensure data provided in reports adheres to these policies
- Proactively find inefficiencies in processes and suggest process enhancements, document suggestions, and present proposals to team with confidence
- Identify change management issues as they pertain to process improvement and proactively address them
- Provide reporting training for end users and provide stakeholder enablement whenever possible
The professional value you bring:
- Graduate degree preferred
- Good knowledge of relational databases and statistics using statistical tools
- Proven track record of Project Delivery
- Analytics and data manipulation skills
- Passion for data and analytics
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in working alongside senior leaders
- Previous experience in working with international teams and in international projects
- Advanced English
- French will be a plus
- Understands and use large data pools
- Experience using HRIS systems
- Previous HR knowledge or experience
- Ideally, have statistical experience
- Awareness and experience of applying governance and rigor to data – understanding of GDPR
- Able to deliver insights from data by exploring, visualizing (through Tableau/PowerBI/Qlik/etc) and story telling
The personal value you bring:
- Willing to learn and challenge themselves
- Adaptable, open-minded towards taking on new challenges
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Team player.
What We Offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged, and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and wellbeing, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What You Can Expect Next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You will first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with a member of the HR Effectiveness team and next, our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
What do we offer benefits wise?
- Meal tickets with the value of 20 RON/day
- Studio offered free days, confirmed on an annual basis for different events
- Bonus scheme based both on individual and company’s performance
- World Class Bronze free subscription
- Access to private medical system and special subscription rates for family members
- On site medical support
- Life insurance
- Specific financial support for different events in your life
- Study leave
- Christmas/ Easter celebration with a special gift
- Partners’ discounts
- Video games and consoles to borrow
- Access to Ubisoft games via own Uplay account
- Annual development opportunities and access to multiple career paths and technical certifications
- Access to specialized training and books on various related skills
- Opportunities for international mobility and assignments
- Wellbeing program (including physical fitness, mental health, financial education and internal communities)
- A great working environment, with an impressive place to work in our offices in Jiului 8
- In-house free French classes
- Hybrid work (from home/ from office)
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered at home or in the office)
- Free fruits and coffee in the office
- On-site cafeteria with special discounts
- Ubisoft bikes, free rental
- Parking spaces for cars, bikes, motorbikes
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and
pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.