HR Data Analyst
19 days ago
From critically acclaimed The Longest Journey to the very first sci-fi MMO Anarchy Online, to the brutal trials of Conan Exiles, our 29-year history has set our players uniquely up for a journey to the harsh world of Dune, where the continual battle for survival and spice will bring a challenge that is Legendary.
The Funcom team consists of over 350 people located in 5 studios - Norway, the US, Portugal, Sweden, a newly opened Romania studio - plus an additional UI/UX hub in the UK. As part of Funcom’s ongoing growth, and completing a successful turnaround, Funcom is now backed by Tencent, the largest online gaming company in the world!
Now, our HR department in Bucharest, Romania needs a experience HR Data Analyst to support both our management and HR teams.
Your Mission in Funcom
The HR Data Analyst will support the Funcom management team and the HR team to understand and interpret the HR data from different sources and platforms related to HR processes like recruitment, motivation and retention, compensation, training, etc. The HR Data Analyst will focus on building quantitative and qualitative analytics and reports, leveraging different HR data to optimize different HR flows and processes and help management and HR team to build further action plans. The HR Data analyst will be the single point of contact for all HR data management.
you can have an impact in your position:
- Align the HR data management and governance with the general data management/governance in Funcom
- Translate HR data from different sources and insights (internal and external) into meaningful visualizations and stories by designing, developing, and executing dashboards and reports to drive decision-making at all levels (HR & Management)
- Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring the accuracy and consistency of input data in all HR platforms
- Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities; Recommend and make decisions on HR systems and platforms functionality escalating issues with significant risk/implication.
- Develop & maintain a HR data glossary
- Responsible for master data entry and auditing
- Optimize, maintain, and update HR data tools and platforms
- Support HR team or management during implementing different internal/ external HR related surveys by seeking to understand HR/people processes and challenges and help frame them into actual research questions that can be answered with data.
- Partner with HR function and other internal/external stakeholders on HR platforms upgrades considering the HR and people needs
- Automate any HR data processes if possible and needed
- Collaborate with and communicate broadly within the Finance teams and other relevant stakeholders to ensure data consistency and have a broader approach of HR data.
We are looking for someone that has:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Intelligence or any other relevant field)
- 2 or more years’ experience in data analytics - extended experience in collecting, compiling, and analyzing data to offer actionable insights to the business
- Statistics knowledge - statistical modelling and descriptive statistics
- Advanced experience with, excel, access, database architecture and other visualization tools (eg. Tableau)
- Proficiency at modelling data for analysis then creating visualizations and telling a story with the data
- Understanding of key HR processes and practices
- Have worked with HR systems and have HR systems implementation experience - HR data comes from HR systems.
In addition, the perfect candidate has:
- The drive, determination, and persistence to make things happen
- An analytical and solutions-oriented approach
- Tech savvy
- Able to spot patterns
- Accuracy when compiling data and working on reports
- Collaborative and able to work with different type of stakeholders
- Having been exposed to cultural globalization and cultural diversity
- Both excellent proactive and reactive communication skills, with a strong ability to present insights
- Great English language skills (verbally and in writing)
We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and recommend candidates to apply as soon as possible!
Please apply in English.
We are a Scandinavian company and follow Scandinavian work values. For you, that means a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, and leave a mark in the studio and become an ambassador for our company values. We focus on Agile/Scrum methodology, and heavily value the importance of work-life balance in employee culture. Funcom values close-knit, collaborative individuals who crave creative ownership, a drive for constructive input, and a never-ending pursuit of evolution and quality.
Bucharest studio is a professional working environment with international work culture , currently focusing on Q uality A ssurance, with plans in place to expand to other areas of game development over time.
Working at Funcom Bucharest offers a flexible working schedule, flexible benefits you can choose from, well-being programs, and a lot o f fun social events where you can interact with your colleagues . Even more: working at Funcom means being part of a family of kind, skilled and professional colleagues that share a passion for games! You will work in a nice and cozy and central location, with a lot of facilities (proximity to the metro and restaurants) .
We have a diverse, dynamic, inclusive , challenging and engaging culture, with a basis of continued training and career development opportunities, and w e encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply. Come join us in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.