HR DIRECTOR - HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER for Creative
13 days ago
Role: Director, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) for Creative
Reporting to: Chief People Officer; dotted line to the Chief Creative Officer
Scope: Editorial Team; Creative director and design community
The HRBP for Creative is a strategic business partner to the Chief Creative Officer (CCO). They will work closely with the CCO to understand their creative vision for our portfolio of games. They will support the CCO in growing the Creative Community across the organization – identifying, nurturing and developing creative talent through community, training, coaching and mentoring, career paths and project experiences.
The HRBP for Creative will work closely with HR teams in each relevant country to ensure alignment and successful implementation of the talent strategy.
- Be a key member of the CCO Leadership’s team
- Work with the CCO to define the systems and forums in place for open, transparent feedback
- Support the CCO in nurturing and growing the Creative talent within Ubisoft with a focus on:
o Defining the right job families and competencies
o Assessment of capabilities; definition of development plans
o Career paths, job rotations, assignments and project experiences
o Succession planning for critical Creative Director roles
- Understand the Creative talent in the global organization – identify high potential talent, facilitate mobility and job rotations to develop talent and build future HR leads with well-rounded experiences
- Be connected to the external market and future creative talent – both at entry level and for more senior, specialized profiles
- Create safe spaces and foster a culture of being able to speak up; be someone approachable that teams around the world can reach out to for guidance or in order to raise issues
- High HR experience in an international environment in HR roles
- Certified coach
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Highly collaborative approach; excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills in a global context
- Understanding of the creative process and fostering of creative talent
- Demonstrated experience driving change in a complex environment
- High energy, resilient and a self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.