HR Coordinator (temporary)
22 days ago
Job Title:HR Coordinator (temporary)
Job Title: HR Coordinator (Temporary)
Department: Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The HR Coordinator (Temporary) is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the AP HR team. This includes responding to HR Business Partner, manager and employee questions, resolving issues, employee life cycle data entry, providing HR data and reporting, basic analytics, and general administrative support to team.
**Please note, this is a 6 month temporary role
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Initiate, enter and manage employee changes e.g. promotions, internal transfers, job code/title changes, exits, TEA extensions, etc. to be executed by HR Operations
- Assist with annual HR processes such as performance reviews, goal-setting, talent planning and learning and development initiatives
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of org charts using Microsoft Visio
- Maintain and deliver standard and ad hoc HR reporting/analytics to and for the HR team (e.g. over time reporting, HR dashboards, etc.)
- Ensure compliance and integrity of all HR systems data through various audit processes in cooperation with Compensation, HR Ops & HRIS
- In partnership with talent acquisitions, administrative team, facilities and IT, coordinate new hire onboarding
- In partnership with People Analytics, support employee survey administration and reporting when required
- In partnership with Compensation, send bonus plan eligibility emails and other compensation communications as needed
- In partnership with HRIS on supporting tools/systems and troubleshooting issues
- Lead event logistics coordination including related invoicing, vendor contract processing, meeting scheduling, note-taking, agenda preparation, and follow up on actions
- Complete special projects as assigned (e.g. presentation deck formatting and updates)
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Principal Working Relationships:
- Effectively partner with AP HR team, other partners and specialist groups as well as employees, managers, HR Operations, recruiting, compensation, mobility, payroll, tax, IT, finance and external vendors
- Minimum 1-2 years as a HR coordinator, HR Assistant, and/or HRIS/Reporting supporting an extremely fast paced HR department
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel (formulas, Vlookups, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree in HR/Business or related field; or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding and detail orientation towards organizational charts and functional views (Microsoft Visio skills preferred)
- Superior analytical, organizational, and problem-solving capability
- Exceptional detail orientation and organization skills (with strong sense of urgency and follow up/follow through)
- Basic project management skills, with a focus on project completion and review/postmortems
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and proactive, solution-focused individual
- Ability to multi-task in a busy, and often challenging environment
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with clients and team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and illustrate ‘big picture’ focus as well as make sure the details are followed-through on and executed flawlessly
- Experience with Workday preferred
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.