18 days ago
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar London is on the lookout for a passionate HR Coordinator focused on bringing energy and a strong work ethic to support both the development and publishing teams. We are looking for someone who is keen to bring their skills and experience to provide a great environment for our teams, whilst learning and developing their own skills and knowledge.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of London.
WHAT WE DO
- The HR Team is responsible for empowering our employees to reach their greatest potential and create the ground-breaking games we’re known for.
- We collaborate with our global HR Partners to develop new initiatives and programs to bring out the best in our teams.
- We ensure a safe, supportive, and inclusive working environment through guidance, compliance, and leading by example.
- We help create an environment to attract, develop and retain highly talented people who make ground-breaking games.
- Support the HR Team in ensuring all people related policies and best practices are communicated and adhered to.
- Draft letters to employees and other stakeholders, including offer letters and contracts for new hires.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for the London studio ensuring a first-class experience for all new starters.
- Support employees through HR processes including absence, maternity and paternity leave.
- Manage the HR inbox.
- Maintain and accurately process documentation and employee information on our HR Information System (Workday).
- Ensure the confidentiality of all HR and employee documentation.
- Provide administrative support to the wider HR team and work closely with the Associate Director of HR in London.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Apply knowledge and experience to help identify ways to improve HR processes and procedures.
- Work closely with the wider support functions to create and maintain a top-level studio experience for our teams.
- Around 2 years’ experience of HR Administration roles or equivalent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Experience working with HR information systems.
- Strong ability to organise and deliver workload, whilst managing competing priorities.
- Good attention to detail.
- A proactive and ‘can do’ attitude.
- A desire to deliver a world-class employee experience.
- A flexible work approach with the ability to change focus at short notice.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Effective time and project management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- A passion for the games industry and the Rockstar brand.
- Previous HR experience within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music.
- Related degree or CIPD qualification (or working towards).
- Experience of working with Workday.
- Experience of working in a global organisation.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, race, or any other protected category.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.