This job might no longer be available.
Los Angeles, CA
4 months ago
Riot Games is seeking three HR Coordinators to support the HR Business Partner team. The broad scope of this role includes supporting strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations and projects. The HRBP team supports efforts to improve Riot’s company culture, increase morale, champion employee engagement efforts, partner on employee relations issues, performance management, coaching, organizational issues and the development of leaders and managers. The group partners across the broader HR function and the company to deliver value-added impact to management and the employee base. This position is a unique opportunity to gain visibility into different parts of the company and to enter into the HR generalist function at Riot Games.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines
- Solution-oriented with a problem solving mind-set
- Ability to anticipate and identify potential problems and recommend practical solutions
- Understands when to escalate issues proactively and in a timely manner
- Outstanding customer service and a desire to help others
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion with regard to all matters, data, and documents
- Be articulate, communicate verbally and in writing in a professional manner with peers, leaders and all levels of employees.
- Willing to take direction, open to change and eager to learn and grow
- Proficient with Gmail and/or Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G-Suite tools (calendar, shared docs, etc.), and internal communication tools - Slack experience is a plus!
- Experience supporting organizations with at least 500 employees or more
- 2-3 years experience working closely with HR systems and professionals
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Serves as first point of contact for HR email inquiries, respond or refer as appropriate to other departments
- Acts as primary user of HRIS/Workday for transactions, regular and ad hoc reporting
- Assists in termination and off-boarding process
- Manage HR distribution lists, shared drives, HR calendar of events, scheduling and logistics for meetings, keeps organization charts current and provides general office support
- Analyze and interpret metrics to identify trends (e.g. turnover, new hire failure rate, etc.)
- Serves as project coordinator for initiatives; tracks, reports, and escalates as needed, prepares timely status updates, synthesizes data/outcomes into a cohesive story