This job might no longer be available.
13 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is searching for an exceptional HR Coordinator to support our International HR Team across Europe and APAC, to help us in delivering a first class employee experience for our businesses.
In this role, you will
- Provide administrative support across the International People Team
- Responsible for processing all Workday changes
- Monitor and complete Workday inbox tasks, and escalate when needed
- Own Workday Absence and Enboarder for international
- Point of contact for all employment verifications and employee file documentation
- Handle administrative tasks relating to Onboarding, Transfers and Leavers
- Monitor the international HR alias
- Support defined People projects and provide administrative assistance to our CoEs where needed
What we’re looking for
- Degree or equivalent education, or studying towards a CIPD
- Prior experience in an HR Administration/Coordinator position, preferably in an international environment
- Able to deliver results in a complex and fast paced, global organisation
- Good eye for detail and strong coordination skills
- Expertise in navigating within ambiguous situations when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working in a virtual environment
- Ability to look for solutions and independently drive initiatives as needed
- Strong IT skills
- Workday experience is a plus
This position is listed in the following locations:
London, England, United Kingdom
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.