9 days ago
About DECA Games
DECA is a profitable small business, currently scaling up with offices in Berlin, Kreuzberg and Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria. Deca takes over beloved online games and reinvigorates them to last for another decade. The company is all about teamwork and empowering teams to provide a unique gaming service. We pride ourselves in our balanced culture. We work hard together, we know when and where to push and constantly revisit how we are spending our time. Check out more about us and our values on our website (www.decagames.com).
About the HR Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Coordinator that wants to be a part of a young, growing international company.
You will be responsible for managing the contracts and administration behind setting up new team members. On the product side you will be supporting our Business and Product Owners with HR-related requests while you support our central corporate team with administrative tasks.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to be part of building company culture and working on a wide variety of topics. The HR Coordinator must be an experienced professional with experience working in Germany and startups. You should be a self starter and a strategic thinker who is not afraid of implementation.
This a part-time, limited 1 year contract to fill in for a maternity leave.
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Prepare labor contracts, addenda, contractor agreements GmbH; track them over time
- Prepare information for and consult with payroll
- Generate bonus and promotion letters, make changes in HRIS system and report to payroll each month
- Provide official letters when requested (proof of employment, proof of business trip intentions, etc.)
- Prepare documents, make appointments, consult with Business Immigration Services to handle employee visas / blue cards / visa changes
- Consult and help set up foreign employees with apartments, school, health insurance, etc.
- Support managers in all personnel-related and labor law issues
- Generate HR reports
- Onboarding employees (ensuring they're set up, added to HRIS, welcomed, given onboarding presentation, etc.)
- Manage expense reports
- Mail, management of documents
- Care for the cleanliness and safety of the office
- Repairs and renovations, hire contractors, ensure satisfactory work
- Event planning (Christmas party, Summer party, Thanksgiving, etc.)
HR Coordinator supports other team members with:
- Support contractors sending invoices, payment, questions
- Support salary and bonus review process
- Support recruiting efforts
HR Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in HR
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- German CEFR B2+