HR Business Partner (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf NRW de
7 months ago
Due to the continued growth of the HR Department, we are now accepting applications for an experienced and motivated Human Resources Business Partner.
As the new HRBP, you will manage and advise various project teams on Human Resources policies, processes & programs through regular consultation and Business Partnering.
Further responsibilities include:
- Consulting and advising project leads, team leads and employees regarding employee life cycle activities and labour law
- Supporting new employees during their onboarding/ pre-onboarding
- Contribute to the optimization of the HR processes and their compliance
- Contribute to HR projects
- Be a key stakeholder in the operational integration management team
- General HR project related Administration
- Completed studies in Economics, Management or Business (HR focus) or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of German labor law and social security law
- Very good organizational skills
- Service orientated mind-set and high capacity for teamwork
- Excellent command of English and German both in oral and written form
- Preciseness, adherence to schedule and discretion is a must have
- Knowledge of the games industry is an advantage
- Flexible work hours
- Access to various Internal & External training courses, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidised lunch meals, Free Bike rental or lease your own bike and many more!
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our careers portal.
Information for Applicants
Applications must include your CV and a Cover Letter detailing your earliest starting date, relevant experience, motivation and salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "James Cameron's Avatar", “Beyond Good & Evil 2", "Ubisoft Escape Games", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.