HR Business Partner
Praha, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic
16 days ago
Wargaming is looking for an HR Business Partner to join our Prague studio. This new role will work mostly with World of Tanks employees located in Prague and also with some smaller groups.
HR Business Partner is a trusted advisor to their business leaders/teams. They earn this trust by virtue of their in-depth understanding of the business’ strategy and goals, and their ability to translate these into HR strategy and tactics
To succeed in this role, you will have the credibility, gravitas and appreciation of commercial drivers to quickly move to “trusted advisor” status. At the same time you will be able and willing to “roll up your sleeves” to meet the needs of the business. The ability to build solid business partnerships across the organisation is essential and you will be comfortable with dealing with many operational aspects of HR whilst also providing coaching, guidance and support to internal stakeholders.
Consulting and advising on employment related matters including employee relations, performance management, legal compliance and other HR topics, you will also be involved in worldwide HR initiatives to help build a strong and cohesive HR brand that delivers value to the business.
What will you do?
Under the supervision of the Prague studio HR Director the role will be supporting mainly World of Tanks employees and other smaller groups in Prague. Among the responsibilities, you would:
- Support management team by translating their business plans and goals into the human resource capabilities needed, proactively identifying areas where HR can add value by adopting a business approach to HR issues in order to recommend appropriate actions.
- Deliver and participate in new hire induction programs, ensuring that employees have the information and resources to ‘hit the ground running’ in optimum time
- Address employee relations issues effectively and pragmatically, assessing the risk and commercial implications of employee related business decisions
- Support managers in performance management initiatives and restructuring where necessary
- Drive people management excellence using communications, coaching, and organizational design.
- Provide the client group with various types of employee reports, data analysis and recommendations including compensation, job levels, attrition and others as needed
- Co-ordinate the annual HR activities as e.g. Salary review process. performance management process, people planning locally, providing HR expertise and assistance
- Talent development inclusive of building learning and career progression opportunities
- Corporate culture boosting via teambulding and teamspirit activities, support of team customs
- Maintain productive relationships with other HR functions
- Work on some projects
- Adherence to ethics and lead by example in terms of communication techniques as well as building professional trust
Counsellor and Advisor Characteristics:
- Is a ‘sounding board’ to operational leadership; giving independent, confidential advice
- Understands and translates the ramifications of people issues to the leader
- Gives counsel that balances local, operational concerns with the larger strategic picture
- Cares about helping the leader succeed
- Being proactive, not reactive, about making suggestions/recommendations based on their knowledge/expertise
What are we looking for?
- Mature and confident HR professional with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Experience in recruiting and/or adaptation activities
- Understating of main HR streams: development, performance, assessment, motivation (monetary and non-monetary), engagement, retention etc. We don’t require practical experience with all of them, some areas and readiness for professional development is enough
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of data: analysis and structuring
- Able to quickly learn and deliver in ambiguity
- Capable and willing to work closely with highly professional and demanding engineers
- Able to work within a matrix structure
- PowerPoint, Excel, Google
- Fluent in English and Russian
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!