This job might no longer be available.
HR Business Partner
9 days ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced environment, with many moving parts with you at the centre, making impactful change? Do you have the creativity of designing, developing and implementing measures that enhance the employee experience and increase employee engagement?
As an HR Business Partner within our HR team, you’ll be the lead on some exciting projects with autonomy to get them delivered, so we’re looking for a results driven HR professional with experience of implementing positive change. You’ll also be gaining feedback from our team members across the business, analysing HR data, supporting managers and doing your thing for a business that puts the player at the centre of everything that we do. Oh, and when you’re not doing all of that, you’ll probably be chatting with the team over some well earned (and free) food…delicious!
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Spearheading the development of policies that align to our company values and culture.
- Collaborating with colleagues to identify opportunities to increase the employee experience in regard to performance and talent management.
- Working closely with the HR Director and HR team members to devise and implement initiatives that will increase employee satisfaction and commitment levels.
- Business Partnering with Managers to enable them to offer the right advice, instruction and support to their teams, in terms of performance, conduct and welfare.
- Sharing the HR team’s collective responsibility to respond to all general HR enquiries.
- Finessing our employer brand - internally and externally.
- Collaborating with the HR and workplace team to deliver engaging and memorable team building, communications and celebration events.
- Championing the digitisation of HR processes to lead to greater efficiencies and an enhanced user experience.
- Staying on top of trends and best practice within the Employee Experience space and assessing their relevance to the CRC.
- Acting as an ambassador for the CRC and a role model for colleagues.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMONE WHO HAS
- Generalist HR experience in Reward, Employee Relations, Learning and Organizational Development
- Current knowledge of employment legislation and best practice
- Line management experience
- A highly autonomous, hands-on attitude
- Quick, decisive and creative thinking
- A collaborative approach matched with a high degree of ownership
- A solutions-focused mindset
- Comfort with a fast-paced, dynamic, 7 day a week environment
- Compelling relationship building capabilities
- Confidence presenting to large groups and facilitating workshops
- A demonstrable commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Resilience and a good sense of humor
- All the standard expectations of an administrative whizz:
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
- First-rate written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Proficiency across all Microsoft Office programmes
AND BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience in Gaming/technology/contact centre sector
- CIPD qualification
WHAT WE OFFER
- We know the world of work has changed, so we have a great hybrid working scheme that allows our team members to work from our Newcastle office surrounded by an amazing team and also spend some days remote work from home.
- Ongoing training and career progression paths through our learning academies
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous multi ownership shares scheme
- In addition to your salary and performance bonus, we also match your pension, offer Private Medical Cover with BUPA and Death in Service Insurance.
- Active Living monthly allowance for activities including gym membership, sports classes and National Trust plan
- Family-Friendly Policies including enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave, PET-ernity leave, Fertility, and Adoption policies.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Interest free loans for annual public transport passes
- 25 days annual leave p.a. plus Bank Holidays
- Three volunteering days p.a.
- Free fruit, breakfast and hot drinks in the office
- Quarterly team building days, launch events and celebration parties!
- Entertainment area with consoles, books, pool table and darts!
Important Information to consider before submitting your application:
The job is a Permanent role working 37.5 hours per week.
This role requires candidates to work from the office min. 2 days per week, so living within a commutable distance of Newcastle-upon-Tyne is essential.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft CRC Newcastle
Here at the Consumer Relationship Centre, we have one thing in mind, MAKE BETTER GAMING HAPPEN!
Our aim is to provide exceptional player support, engaging on a level that helps build trust and love towards our wide range of brands and worlds. For our mission, we engage with our players on a multitude of platforms, such as our live chat and email channels, social media channels on Facebook and Twitter, as well as interacting on Discord and Reddit too.
Our mission is to enrich our players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences, engaging with our players as players ourselves, providing a support experience like no other. We want our communities to thrive and provide excellence to our players.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.