HR Business Partner
Shanghai Shanghai cn
12 days ago
The HR Business partner will provide HR expertise and a variety of day to day HR support activities to production teams within Ubisoft Shanghai. Reporting to the HR Director, the HR Business partner will provide advice and counsel in all areas of HR including: on-going employee relations, new manager coaching, employee development and interpretation of HR policies..
- Act as a HR consultant to provide HR services and ensure HR polices and working procedures be complied in daily operation.
- Develop and implement annual HR programs in line with company plan and strategy with involvement of management team.
- Advise management team on the development of an effective organization structure.
- Talent Management, build talent pipeline and develop leadership training plan and succession plan with career development director.
- Identify high performers/contributors, low performers/contributors and do follow up in these 2 populations and ensure follow up of training/career development plan.
- Coordinate with management team to identify and review employees training and development needs and work with training manager to implement of training plan.
- Facilitate management team to propose salary review, incentive bonus and promotion/transfer, cooperate with C&B in payroll issues and handle staff communication on compensation & benefits.
- Facilitate Performance review in line with planning and give suggestions on low/high performance management. - Develop and implement the retention plan, conduct exit interviews and ensure the separation process completed.
- Bachelor or Master's degree (major in Business /HR/Psychology is preferred).
- 5 + years experience in leadership development, OD, consulting, or talent management.
- A working knowledge of general HR practices is a must, along with the ability to influence HR strategy and policy
- An experienced business or human resources professional with experience in a heavily matrixed organization (e.g. entertainment or high tech company)
- Strong management & leadership skills to handle a young and professional team.
- Ability to facilitate and relate to people across cultures and levels
- Excellent communication skills (dialogue, presentation, information research, etc.)
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Mastery of HR information system is a plus
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com