This job might no longer be available.
HR Business Partner
Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
6 days ago
Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot’s second international game development studio. Working together with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has been expanding our footprint in Asia and accelerating our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players. Our mission is to “scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.”
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends , Teamfight Tactics , and Legends of Runeterra . We’re also building teams for V ALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game. The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player.
We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
That’s where you come in. As HR Business Partner, you will be a key member of the People Department, helping to drive the growth of the Singapore Studio team, cultivating relationships with Rioters, and developing talent programs that'll keep them on top of their game. Your experience working with a high performing team, combined with your warm and inviting personality, unparalleled communication skills, and proactive approach to projects, will help to foster an environment where Rioters thrive. You'll share our prioritisation of player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming. Responsibilities
- Work with recruiting partners and Hiring Managers to identify and prioritize key positions, high impact roles, and skill gaps; support candidate selection through sourcing, panel interviews, offer package support, onboarding, relocation, visa assistance, etc.
- Consult with leadership on org design, alignment, and change management; develop and identify high-potential Rioters through People management practices/tools (including: succession planning, high potential programs, mobility, etc.) and ensure the seamless onboarding of new Rioters
- Be a go-to partner for all things Total Rewards (Compensation, Perks, and Benefits) ensuring seamless, fair, and meritocratic comp review cycles with leadership teams; coach managers on how to address compensation needs
- Educate and equip leaders on Employee Relations matters, utilizing your knowledge on employment compliance, risks, while also providing Rioters with conflict resolution and grievance escalation guidance, solving problems with empathy and exercising good judgement
- You will help deploy company surveys and tools, then use data gained from them to analyze trends and make informed recommendations for organizational improvement
- You will be working in a matrixed organisation with a “Global / Local” Mindset, where a solutions oriented approach is critical for success: when problems appear, you’re quick to methodically apply proven frameworks to clean up even the stickiest of situations; you look past the obvious, checking in with all sources to uncover any hidden issues and work towards a sustainable solution
- You spent minimum 7 years in a HR Generalist/HR Business Partner role and have experience scaling teams in gaming, entertainment or tech sectors
- Proven experience in building and implementing People programs in the space of Performance Management, Manager Development Programs, Compensation & Benefits
- Keen understanding of Creative talent [Art, Game Design, Production], with a solid understanding of sourcing techniques and proven experience supporting hiring across the creative space, partnering with Hiring Managers and acting as a Business Partner to forecast and deliver on ambitious hiring goals
- You have worked with Managers and Leaders to equip them with the necessary tools and best practices in the space of Talent Management
- You have experience working in a distributed, matrix organisation across multiple locations, with exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Acute understanding of the Singapore employment landscape & labor laws
- Bonus Points if you are a Mandarin Speaker
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Organizational Design, and/or Human Resources