This job might no longer be available.
HR Business Partner
1 month ago
Craft:HR & Business Support
We’re looking for a People Business Partner
Are you a competent HR individual who gets a kick out of creating great workplaces? Do you thrive on the diversity of providing a complete HR service, from establishing a trusted partnership with business leaders to managing cyclical people processes?
Reporting into the People Director, Marketing, Ads and Corporate Functions, King is seeking an experienced People Partner to actively partner with our Advertising organisation (across Commercial and R&D functions). Our Advertising business is scaling rapidly both in terms of revenue ambition, as well as the team.
We’re looking for someone who can develop and execute a people strategy that supports our business strategy, and grow with our business. You will love supporting your client groups, getting to know the business and providing pragmatic solutions to navigate their opportunities and challenges.
As an integral part of the HR team, you will execute business strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness and employee engagement, partnering & coaching your stakeholders to integrate our culture & values into the employee experience.
YOUR ROLE WITHIN OUR KINGDOM
- Establish a true strategic partnership with a diverse set of leaders in the Advertising business, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Be accountable for creating and driving elements of the people strategy for Advertising
- Continuously work with leads and managers across the business to support and drive all people related processes, topics and priorities.
- Execute and lead flawless people processes
- Improve capabilities to drive the Talent strategy across your business.
- Anticipate talent needs and capabilities across the whole employee lifecycle.
- Use external models, best practice, knowledge, network and internal data/ analysis to continually drive improvements in key People metrics (e.g engagement, enablement , retention, succession, diversity) business performance, organizational design and talent processes.
- Identify and develop future leaders to ensure sustainability and growth.
- Demonstrate strong passion and knowledge within the DE&I area to enable the organization to make tangible improvements on this front.
- Partner with our Talent & Acquisition friends to proactively provide a clear understanding of the business needs to attract awesome talents
SKILLS TO CREATE THRILLS
In summary; if you’re a great communicator, super- smart, people savvy, with a commercial mindset, you achieve a lot with speed, high quality, efficiency and grace – you’re the one we’re looking for!
- Lives all our values in everything you do.
- Ability to drive strong Business impact: Results orientated combined with commercial acumen who makes great things happen in a high pace environment.
- Influencing: Use powerful insights, commercial acumen and strategic understanding to influence others and drive the People Strategy and Business Performance. Precise, good at analyzing data and visualizing it to influence others through story telling
- Judgement: Great judgement and making complex decisions using robust information.
- Prioritization: Excellent multi- project prioritization, using data, analytics, insight and good judgement to make good and quick decisions and follow through to execution
- Organizational Development: Own and lead change, re- design and engagement in the business
- Resourcing: Identify critical talent requirements, anticipate churn and succession, and facilitate planning in partnership with our Talent and Acquisition friends
- Service Delivery: Own and manage cyclical people and business processes.
- Talent Management: Create talent and succession plans to take account of immediate and long- term needs and actions
- Employee Relations: Use knowledge to coach and advise managers and drive necessary actions
- Communications: Use simple, engaging and appropriate ways to influence and communicate
Qualification and Experience
- Ideally minimum BA, ideally higher
- Demonstrated experience of international strategic and operational business partnership roles at a senior business unit level (+7 years)
- Ideally worked both in and out of North America in a Business Partner role
- Ideally experience from the Gaming and/ or Tech industry
- Fluent in business English (written and spoken) essential
- Preferably/optional, labor law experience from US, UK, and/or Sweden
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com