This job might no longer be available.
HR Business Partner
13 days ago
The Senior HR Business Partner is a strategic partner to the business. They build strong relationships with people leaders and ensure that there is continuous information sharing between the business and the HR function. They develop a thorough understanding of departmental plans and proactively support leaders in achieving those. They provide advice to people managers and serve as a consultant on all employee-related matters, resolving complex employee relations cases and guiding actions on performance improvement and conduct related issues. They coach people leaders to improve their approach to management in order to support a positive culture where employees feel valued and can perform at their best. They drive the performance management cycle and manage the HR aspects of organizational change initiatives. They design and implement new frameworks, and revise and maintain existing ones, including those related to organizational design, job levelling, compensation, benefits and learning and development. They also ensure that our operation in different jurisdictions is in line with the appropriate local employment laws.
As Senior HR Business Partner, your main stakeholders will be people leaders across all levels of the organization. You will be dedicated to support particular departments of the business across the globe, which will allow you to build deep relationships within the business and support them on their journey of growth. You will work closely with People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Finance, Legal and Business Operations. You will also collaborate and manage relationships with external service providers.
The ideal candidate for this role is a seasoned HR professional with a successful track record in supporting and coaching people managers, managing change, resolving complex employee relations cases, driving projects from start to completion and improving and establishing new HR frameworks. Your ability to build relationships, customer orientation, solution focus and ownership are the key competencies that will make you successful in this role.
- Build strong relationships with people leaders and support them in achieving their goals
- Serve as a consultant on all employee-related matters, resolving complex employee relations cases and guiding actions on performance improvement and conduct related issues
- Coach people leaders to improve their approach to management in order to support a positive culture where employees feel valued and can perform at their best
- Design and implement new frameworks, and revise and maintain existing ones, including those related to organizational design, job levelling, compensation, benefits and learning and development
- Manage HR projects from start to completion
- Coach and mentor other team members
- Ensure that our operation in different jurisdictions is in line with the appropriate local employment laws
- Drive the performance management and merit cycle
- 8 years of experience in HR, at least 3 years as Business Partner
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines, including employee relations, performance management, compensation practices, training and development, organizational design and employment laws
- Prior experience working and applying HR principles in a system environment with prior experience developing, maintaining and improving processes to achieve greater efficiencies and performance
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (fluency in French, Dutch, Hungarian and Polish is an advantage)
- Strong customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Proactivity and ownership
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to interpret and communicate data
- Openness to travel for business
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us. We have offices in Edinburgh and Budapest and are happy to sponsor your relocation to one of these cities. If you apply from outside of our hiring territory, we also consider WFH candidates from the UK, Hungary, France and the Netherlands in Europe; California and Washington states in the US; and from Québec in Canada.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.