HR Business Partner
Krasnodar Krasnodar Krai Russia
14 days ago
At Arkadium our purpose is to have fun while creating fun - and that’s exactly what we’ve been doing for 20 years.
We’re the creators behind the world’s most-played games. From the Solitaire that came on your Windows machine, to hundreds of other games you’ve come to know and love - you can find our games on Arkadium.com, iOS, Android, and lots of other big sites worldwide.
As a proud Evergreen business our values of Fierce Drive, Positive Energy and Living Full Lives are the driving force behind how we run and the choices we make.
We’re privately held (aka stable and reasonable about growth), founder-led (aka passionate about our craft) and we consistently rank as a “Best Place to Work” (aka not your typical games company).
Interested in becoming an Arkadian? We’d love to hear from you.
We’re seeking an experienced Business Partner to join our People Innovation team and be a trusted partner to employees and managers. This is an exciting role for someone who is solutions oriented, empathetic and passionate about helping others grow in their careers, This role is based in Krasnodar, but will remain remote until Summer 2021.
- You have 3-5 years of Human Resources/People team experience ( ie: recruitment, onboarding, performance reviews management, coordinating fun and engaging team building events, providing sound advice and guidance to employees and Team Leads)
- You are a people person. You LOVE interacting with people: helping them, welcoming them, listening to them, assisting them with their questions, guiding their understanding and adherence to processes and policies, etc.
- You’re a team player and a team builder. You pride yourself on being the go-to person in the office. You have a fun and approachable spirit and often act as an ambassador of all things culture related.
- You pride yourself on being organized and attentive to details. You are comfortable with big picture initiatives, but you don’t compromise on the details. Your analytical, problem-solving skills enable you to make sound decisions.
- You operate efficiently. You know how to create a fun and efficient office environment while staying within budget. You’re also very familiar with MS Office and use it to effectively get your point across when communicating with your team and the company.
- Maintain updated onboarding content and assist in onboarding of new hires to maximize immediate on the job impact
- Assist all hiring managers in filling open positions quickly with qualified candidates that match Arkadium's values
- As a J-Force team member take part in the planning, coordination and execution of internal celebrations and events that make people, think, laugh, share and create memories
- Support the coordination Learning and Development Initiatives
- Proactively and with the utmost positive demeanor, help colleagues and Managers with People innovation questions (eg: benefits, recruitment, career growth)
- Health Insurance with heavily subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on day one
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses
- For nonresidents: Relocation bonus to help a move to Krasnodar
- A good balance between work and personal life, including Happy Fridays in the summer
- Additional paid time off
- A focus on professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards;