This job might no longer be available.
HR Business Partner/Senior HR Business Partner
4 months ago
Sharkmob is on an epic journey, and we want you to join us! Come explore new territory in the realm of AAA online gaming. Our studios are working on three new titles, the first being Bloodhunt , a battle royal twist on Vampire: The Masquerade. Collaboration is key, and working in cross-discipline teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible experiences for our players. We are looking for people who want to have fun at work, share ownership, and make intelligent decisions; responsible people who have a positive attitude, are passionate, and value professionalism.
What you will do
The Studio and our Sweden/London HR team are growing fast, so we are looking for a HR Business Partner to help support our growing team. You will have close collaboration with our Swedish HR-team, and we plan to build up the HR team in London as we grow.
You will work with building the foundation for the entire HR cycle, including admin and processes. Furthermore, y ou will work closely with managers and developers throughout the team to drive positive culture, support the team in all manner of HR - related activities, and help make Sharkmob London a top place to work in the UK .
The studio is new, so you'll be joining at an exciting time where it's possible to have a real impact on how we build the foundations of our new business.
- A proven track record of working as a HR Business Partner .
- Broad HR experience, covering a range of HR practices and processes such as recruitment, reward & recognition, performance management, and talent management .
- Experience developing and maintaining a vibrant, collaborative, and happy company culture .
- Great people and leadership skills .
- Solid knowledge of UK employment law .
It's a bonus
- Passionate about growing and developing new teams, with experience of rapid scaling .
- Experience working within a creative business .
- An i nterest in gaming or pop culture .
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights. Sharkmob is currently working on three major projects: Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe ; and two proprietary, unannounced projects.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.