This job might no longer be available.
HR Business Partner (Odesa)
2 months ago
Develops and integrates all aspects of Talent Management in workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, learning & development and talent retention and ensures alignment with strategic priorities and core values.
Develops and executes a full, talent lifecycle leadership development program that includes assessment/selection, hi potential programs, onboarding, assimilation and ongoing development.
Assesses organizational health and performance data and generates insight for improvement and/or develops interventions to address needs; improves organizational effectiveness.
Assists with all aspects of change management associated with Learning and Organizational Development processes and initiatives assuring successful, ongoing implementation and value.
Participates as a collaborative group member with other HRBPs to provide consistent and professional service to all stakeholders in QC department.
1. Induction Program
- Driving, ensuring and further improving the induction process for QC groups.
2. Performance Management & Career development
- Keeping updated real time planning throughout the year with all types of appraisals (new hires, contract, project milestones, annual appraisals, performance issues)
- Holding the performance review process (update all application, follow-up on progress, finalize it in agreed deadlines)
- Managing all issues with the performance management application
- Performing analyses after each annual appraisal period and provides to HRM and manages reports on low performers and HIPOs
- Creating and implementing the development plans (through individual discussions) with regular follow ups. Report on this meetings and results
- Manage Level-up Process
- Career changes/movements (horizontally and vertically)
- Coaching & training managers on how to develop groups
3. Training & Development
- Identifying training needs following the performance appraisal process
- Creating the training plan (technical and soft skills) together with the managers
- Budget proposal for implementing the training plan
- Implement the training plan (identifying providers, ensuring the contracts are closed with the agreed providers – PO, training administration)
- Follow up and track on return of investment from training plan
4. Employee Retention
- Create risk assessment for each employee and proactively identify departure risks and contingency options
- Propose and implement retention strategy
- Implement retention policy once agreed at studio level together with HR MNG or Studio Director
- Develop and implement preventing measures for staff leaving
5. Staff Turnover & Exit Interviews
- Keeping monthly track
- Identifying causes and notifying the HR MNG about it monthly
- Organize exit interviews
- Centralize information form exit interviews
- Share centralized information from exit interview with HR MNG for a further action plan
6. Organizational Development
- Organizational chart update
- Job descriptions update (including alignment with all HQ amendments)
- Communication to groups on JD (profiles) updates
- Create new job descriptions when new jobs are created
- Keep track of and report on Headcount
- University degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or related field is a plus
- Good command of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- A true people person - easy-going, willing and engaging
- Ability to provide coaching and feedback; facilitation skills
- Resilient and calm under pressure, able to handle multiple demands and priorities
- Hands-on attitude
- Problem-solving and open-minded;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
- Strong leadership skills, autonomous and proactive attitude, results-oriented;
- Sense of initiative, attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Updating job knowledge proactively.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and group can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.