HR Business Partner (12 month contract)
12 days ago
YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
The senior HR Business Partner profile (M/W/NB) will be responsible for the effective Human Resource Management for the engagement Hub of the following countries Hong-Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and will have the responsibility to animate the following domains: Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Team Development (Career development programs; succession plan), Workforce planning plan.
- Understand the business needs and various roles in the department in order to ensure the right goal setting for individuals on the floor.
- Be a core part of annual and mid- year performance review for the team; coach and discipline our teams.
- Would be responsible for managing the performance evaluation and career progressions processes
- Would be managing the overall KPI and goal setting implementation and evaluation.
- Institutionalize the performance management framework within business lines and monitor completion in timeline given, Trouble shoot on normalization, monitor to ensure that promotions are in line with defined policies.
- Work in coordination with the HRBP’s teams of the Global Publishing and the Training team responsible of analyzing the training needs on the floor. Work on designing and driving implementation of training programs in co-ordination with the L&D Team
- Monitor the effectiveness of training programs and measure the impact of the same on the business and performance of the individuals.
- Identify training needs and create or procure a professional development curriculum and monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Collaborates with the project to understand the business priorities and assesses needs in staffing, organization design, performance management, change management, employee relations, new leader coaching, talent management, career development and employee retention.
- Prepare HR key imperatives for the year covering individual plans for relevant HR processes based on historical data, business requirements and priorities.
- Provide inputs on policy changes required within business line.
- Provide inputs for HR budget to Director-HR
- Track and review the scores across various metrics.
- Track adherence to budget and take corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Prepare reports for management on regular basis.
Employee Engagement / Productivity Measurement
- Act as a bridge between management and employees and create a network to ensure that the values and culture of the studio are respected and encouraged.
- Take some key initiatives with the management to align motivation and performance.
What You Bring
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in managing the HR function of a multinational organization.
- Ideally with a social legal background and Master in HR, experience at international level.
- Collaborate with HR community teams to animate, develop policies, programs, and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Analytical and problem solving aptitude.
- Leadership, management and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Is proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong excel and powerpoint skills.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.