13 days ago
The HR Associate will play a vital role in supporting the HR team in various tasks that will enable a vibrant, friendly work environment that promotes strong collaboration, creativity, high performance, and continuous learning.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees
- Effectively communicate and provide guidance regarding human resources and company policies to the team
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Provides friendly customer service to all staff ensuring accurate and timely advice is given on government documents, filing, and related matter
- Establishes and maintains strong, collaborative relationships within the team to ensure a coordinated and cohesive work effort and consistent approach to managing policies and procedures.
- Coordinates and assists the organization of internal/ external events and team gatherings.
- Supporting the HR Team with all upcoming tasks
- Protects the organization by keeping information confidential
- Assists employees during emergency conditions
- Attendance management and monitoring
- Assists in onboarding and roll-off procedures
- Maintains 201 files and other HR files
- Ensures all HR forms are available and up to date
- Processes payroll and ensure government dues are remitted on time
- Performs a variety of administrative or executive support tasks
- Experience as an HR professional
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and structured working skills
- Strong initiative
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
In 2016, Ubisoft Philippines opened as the first and only AAA game development studio in the country. Since then, the studio has grown to around 150 professionals, co-developing the following flagship franchises: Assassin's Creed (AC): Odyssey, AC: Origins, AC III Remaster, AC Liberation and AC Rogue on Nintendo Switch, For Honor, Skull & Bones, The Crew 2 and more upcoming unannounced projects.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment and services in the world. We are located in the emerging central business district in the South of Manila, with a lush, green, family-friendly ecosystem. Our building is within DLSU Laguna, our partner university whom we have been working closely with in the creation of Video Game Development courses, training developers of the future. Through partnerships in the academe and active involvement in events, we aim to continue growing the game dev industry in the Philippines and South East Asia.
Ready to tackle new challenges and take entertainment to the next level?
Join us and Create the Unknown.