6 days ago
The HR Associate will be responsible for the daily payroll administration, assist in processing end to end employee payrolls including timekeeping, entering payroll as well as update and maintain employee records.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update employee records and ensures system accuracy of HR transactions including new hires, terminations, job changes, salary modifications and other job-related requests
- Gather and ensure completeness of employee documentation such as employee contract, JD’s government numbers, loan information and bank account number etc.
- Assist in filing, updating and safekeeping of employee 201 file (hard and soft copies).
- Work with employees and bank to setup new hire payroll accounts and ensure employees are receiving ATM cards on time.
- Assist in the end-to-end payroll preparations including timekeeping and processing the attendance records of support groups, final pay computation of separated employees, payment of government contributions etc.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports for approval/or as requested.
- Assist auditors for the purpose of providing requested supporting documentation required for audit.
- Ensuring timely response to employee requests and resolve concerns promptly.
- Support other HR programs, projects, and activities.
- Other responsibilities and duties as defined from time to time.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Open for newly graduate.
- Proficiency using common office software program such as MS Office etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrating an ability to work with confidential information.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.