HR Associate, Strategy Programs
3 months ago
Job Title:HR Associate, Strategy Programs
As an HR Associate, you will join the HR Strategy team in carrying out the direction and strategic vision of our Chief People Officer. You will be a trusted partner across our HR stakeholders as they drive the programs that help our employees thrive.
Reporting to the Vice President, Organizational Effectiveness, the HR Associate will work closely with our senior HR leaders, providing them with data-driven insights to drive strategic decisions and facilitating the successful delivery of our top HR initiatives. We are looking for an HR Associate who has excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills and is excited to support some our our most critical and highly visible efforts.
This role offers a unique career path to experience and impact all areas of HR, as well as the flexibility to drive and direct your career growth in your areas of passion and focus.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Partner closely with our Senior People Officers, HR Business Partners, and HR centers of excellence leaders to understand their top people priorities, synthesize insights, and provide solutions
- Organize, coordinate, and support successful delivery of HR projects, processes, and programs
- Develop and compile data-driven reports to facilitate HR projects and initiatives
- Conduct research to identify and recommend solutions to complex challenges
Qualifications / Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and high commitment to accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Willingness to adapt quickly to shifting business priorities
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)