12 days ago
We are looking for an HR Assistant to join our HR Payroll team. You will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and to acquire professional experience. The job will be part time (4h/day) and the activity will take place on-site.
Your main mission:
• Work in collaboration with the payroll team to organize/storage folders;
• Handles the HR archive, follows and reports any inconsistencies or data/files omissions;
• Provides administrative support to HR team;
• Other administrative related tasks.
What You’ll Bring as a Colleague:
- Able to work in a multinational/ multicultural environment and capable to handle confidential information;
- Organized and pro-active attitude;
- High attention to details;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Romanian and English;
- Genuine desire to develop skills, motivation for professional development.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.