This job might no longer be available.
HR Assistant (Temporary)
Rockville US-MD US
6 months ago
We have a temporary opportunity for an HR Assistant with excellent administrative, time management, organizational skills. As the HR Assistant you should be able to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Process HR related paper work including preparing documents, correspondence and mailings.
- Create and maintain HR employee files both paper and electronic.
- Monitor and maintain HR related tracking systems and databases.
- Assist in the recruitment process by posting jobs, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, performing reference checks, creating offer letters and employment contracts.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Assist in new hire orientation.
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of training sessions and items related to other HR areas
- Other duties and HR related projects as assigned
- 1+ years of professional administrative experience
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and manage competing demands
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications along with strong administrative skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Attention to detail is critical to this position
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus