Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for a full-time HR Analyst.
Our HR team is on the hunt for a talented, dedicated, and passionate HR analyst to join our team.
As an HR analyst you will work directly with the HR Leads, and other internal and external stakeholders.
In this position, communicational skills and flexibility are a key for success.
- Manage people's administration processes (hirings, terminations, medical plans, promotions, etc)
- Evaluate and define salary offers for external and internal candidates from the different diverse business segments of the company.
- Conduct compensation benchmark assessments, actively seek market intelligence and industry specific data to implement appropriate solutions
- Coordinate the timely payment of salaries, terminations, and any other ad hoc requirement
- Review and approve monthly payroll
- Resolve queries from internal or external customers or suppliers by providing information and advice
- Benefits: implementations and follow up
- HR agenda setup
- Assist the HR team in the progression and moderation of operating policies and guidelines to encourage best practices within the company
- Human Resources or Psychology degree (or currently studying) required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in HR positions
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to communicate with individuals at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details and process orientation
- Being able to work effectively as part of a team, demonstrating initiative and proactively sharing ideas and recommendations to the team
- Availability to work both remotely and from the office whenever required
- Intermediate / Advanced English level
- Strong Office skills. Fluency with excel formulas such as Vlookup, Pivot Tables, sumifs, countifs, min, max, average arrays appreciated.
- Argentinian payroll taxes knowledge
Founded in 2002, Nimble Giant Entertainment (Formerly NGD Studios) is one of the leading game development studios in Latin America. Our first major release, Champions of Regnum, was the first commercial MMORPG made in the region. We are the team behind the reimagining of the classic 4X strategy game Master of Orion and the multiplayer time travel shooter Quantum League. Check out our latest news at nimblegiant.com