11 days ago
The Cloud Chamber HR team is growing! We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to be the point of contact for our employees regarding staffing, integration, performance management, and compensation. You will also manage the implementation and support of a wide variety of programs, policies, and procedures. As the primary point of contact for management, supervisors and employees it is your job to ensure all HR related questions and requests are addressed.
The culture of our studio is important and intentional. It will be your responsibility to ensure that our culture and values are reflected as an integral part of our human resources practices and policies. Your contributions on business issues will positively affect the company's strategic mission.
- In collaboration with the HR coordinator, ensure the integration of new employees by communicating regularly with the employee and the manager.
- Create, adapt, and review HR policies and processes as required.
- Advise managers on appropriate approaches and best practices in performance and employees management, drive the performance review process and work with managers to ensure that annual reviews are completed.
- Coordinate the annual salary review process, based on the salary structure in place. In collaboration with the HR Director and department managers, monitor and manage changes related to compensation and conditions of employment. Make recommendations regarding the salary respecting internal equity.
- Ensure the administration of all personnel movements, eg. promotions, transfers, termination of employment etc.
- In collaboration with the HR coordinator, ensure efficient and punctual communication with the payroll department of any changes impacting employee payroll.
- Monitor the climate and employees well-being. Make recommendations for actions to be taken.
- Manage employee relations by coaching managers and employees, and mediating conflict resolution.
- Identify, plan, organize activities related to training and ensure follow-up. Can assist in other HR trainings, on various topics, as needed.
- Work closely with the immigration team to take care of the employees relocations and internal mobility.
- Answer common questions from managers and employees.
- Participate in projects with the HR team.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, or equivalent experience in HR.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Very strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, in English and French.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to manage conflicts.
- Good knowledge of Quebec labor laws.
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for
excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives. We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees, we only use 2K.com email accounts .
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.