This job might no longer be available.
HR Advisor, Global People Services
11 days ago
We are seeking HR Advisor with 1 - 3 years of experience who is willing to work in Night Shift.
• Providing resolution to employee and manager inquires as well as daily transactional and operational support to Human Resources Partners & Senior Human Resources Managers (SHRM’s) and HR Knowledge Centers for specialized services
• Additional areas of functional expertise may include Employment Letters, Salary Increase Letters, HR Program Support (Employee Data Management) & Employee Separation
• To ensure tasks assigned are completed with good quality / accuracy and in an efficient manner, within the specified Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• To work cross functionally with our global extended teams within Continental Europe & other Global Regional Teams to resolve inquiries that comes in everyday
• Updates relevant HR Systems (SAP SuccessFactors) to ensure consistent, accurate, and timely data entry • Ensures compliance with requirements established by company procedures, local government regulations, and audit requirements
• Works with limited autonomy under moderate direction • Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall quality
• MS Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, lookups, formulas, etc.,
• Create Excel Dashboard based on management requirement.
May have to work extra hours when volume goes up or if need arises in the team
Any Bachelors degree
Please click here to review our privacy notices for job applicants.
If you require assistance applying, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.
Technicolor Creative Studios shares are admitted to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (TCHCS)
Technicolor Creative Studios is a creative technology company providing world-class production expertise driven by one purpose: The realization of ambitious and extraordinary ideas. Home to a network of award-winning studios, MPC, The Mill, Mikros Animation and Technicolor Games, we inspire creative companies across the world to produce their most iconic work.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our global teams of artists and technologists partner with the creative community across film, television, animation, gaming, brand experience and advertising to bring the universal art of storytelling to audiences everywhere.