HR Administrator (part-time possible)
7 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a talented, passionate and people-oriented HR Admin to join the team in our Berlin office. As an HR Admin you will have an active role in supporting and managing the life cycle of employees and will be the go-to person for all HR operational matters.
Head of Global HR Ops and Services
What will you do?
- Maintain employee database (e.g. HRMS) and staff records
- Maintain training initiatives and records for staff and assist with any training initiatives, as required
- Arrange company activities regarding events (internal events, team buildings etc)
- Support on global HR initiatives (HR projects worldwide)
- Actively participate in the implementation of new personnel management processes, submit proposals for adaptation and improvement of existing processes
- Prepare HR related documentation, system administration and control
- Provide people administrative support and service to ensure and sustain a great employee experience
- Deliver new hire orientations and onboarding
- Manage offboarding process
- Manage benefits administration
- Manage payroll administration, working closely with our payroll vendor
- Develop and maintain an internal communications portal
- Hold overall responsibility on regulatory compliance with regards to local employment laws
- Advise leadership on labour law related questions
- Manage relocation administration (visa applications, visa renewals and handling relocation agency communication)
What are we looking for?
- 3-4 years of progressive HR operations experience
- Thorough knowledge of employment, immigration, and benefit-related laws and regulations
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced, matrix organization
- Fluent in English and German
- Knowledge of Russian is a nice to have
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
What do we offer?
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for multiplatform game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.