16 days ago
Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. We are one of the leaders in the provision of localisation services to the Video games and Software Localisation markets worldwide.
Keywords are an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Seattle, Montreal, Singapore and Rome, etc. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The HR Admin will support service lines on all people's operational activities. Within the region, the HR Admin will be responsible for administrative duties, up keeping of employee records, communicating business improvement initiatives, and HR procedures.
Please submit your resume in English to be considered.
- Employee Data Management of digital and physical files
- Send monthly communications for birthdays, anniversaries, benefits, and other engagement-related topics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements quickly and implement operational initiatives.
- 1 (one) years’ work experience in human resources positions.
- Effective communication skills with individuals and teams.
- Partner with local HR team to provide support on all matters to employees.
- Work with HR partners in MX to effectively administer employees’ records and new hirings.
- Actively participate in diligence, onboarding, integration, and retention activities.
- Effectively update monthly material for internal SharePoint pages.
- Keep track of vacations and PTO´s.
- Support HR team to effectively update policies and implement strategies as needed.
- Promote wellness benefits through visual and engaging campaigns
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ideally have a degree or diploma in business administration, human resources management, or a related field.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to work on-site daily
- Solution focused problem solver
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills
- Attention to details
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to standardize and conceptualize data
- Research and analysis
- High level of energy
- Communication skills
- Accountability and dependability
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Law benefits
- Voluntary saving fund
- Major and minor health insurance