5 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire a games-loving HR Administrator to work for our studio headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins & Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
As an HR Admin you would:
- Organize and maintain personnel & contingent employee records
- Update internal databases (Dayforce entry and auditing, training reimbursements, traliant administration)
- Prepare HR documents, like offer letters and new hire guides
- Assist recruitment team with interview scheduling, sending out new hire gifts/swag, equipment set up for new hires
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist Compensation and Benefits team by compiling and auditing data (Vaccine tracking and filing, Charitable matching verification, IncentFit file feeds, etc)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event, I9 Audits, NDA Audits)
Who we are looking for:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent professional experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with natural curiosity and investigative skills who takes ownership to drive results
- A team player committed to delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who takes a proactive approach to any upcoming changes in HR compliance
- Comfortable with technology & processes and able to suggest improvements where noticed.