HQ Senior Producer (F/M)
15 days ago
The mandate of the HQ Projects is to support the production teams that work in studios to develop our games. Whether they are located in Asia, North America or Europe, we aim at offering them support and advice on their production processes, the content of their games as well as on their financial and budgetary management issues.
As HQ Senior Producer (F/M), you are responsible for the consulting and mentorship of AAA projects. You report directly to the VP Production Management. You are responsible for supporting and challenging teams during the different stages of production. You are responsible of the timeliness, budget and quality of the project that you closely follow-up.
Your missions will be:
- To oversee the development of the project by challenging and supporting the development team and the team of producers to make each project a success,
- To embody the vision of Top Management and to be recognized as the person in charge of the quality of the project at the HQ level,
- To provide at any time an evaluation of the project to Top management thanks to your strong commitment,
- To define the stakes and risks of the project based on relevant indicators and tools, from the conception to the Live stages of the project,
- To propose appropriate solutions and actions and to ensure their application,
- To drive and facilitate the exchange of information between the production teams and the other departments of the headquarters (support and business functions, etc.) thanks to strong leadership,
- To represent the project’s challenges to Top Management as well as express the ambition and challenges of Top Management to the Producer and the development teams,
- To work with editorial teams on the content and direction of the game,
- To participate in strategic decisions thanks to your vision of the project and your strong convictions.
- You have a proven track record of more than 10 years in project management or production management in the video game industry,
- You have participated in several game developments and have already shipped several of them (minimum 3 AAA games),
- You have a thorough understanding of production environments and the creative vision,
- As a true leader, you know how to manage complex and ambitious projects, share your vision and give direction to different teams,
- You have a significant experience in team management or management of organizational issues,
- You speak fluent English and having a good level of French is a bonus
Location of the role: Any Ubisoft site, with frequent travels to the HQ (Montreuil) and other Ubisoft studios worldwide.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft International Production is the headquarters of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Do you want to embark on our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a HQ Senior Producer (F/M)