HQ Producer, Open Innovation (F/M/NB)
6 days ago
You will join the Open Innovation Accelerator team (OIA) which contributes to Ubisoft's direct transformation by building relationships between Ubisoft and independent developers.
Ambition of the position
As part of the co-development partnerships signed by the Open Innovation Accelerator (OIA) team, the HQ Producer, Open Innovation's mission is to support external development teams (Independent Developers) on the production issues identified upstream with the partner.
Through his/her experience and expertise on different types of games, he/she helps the teams to produce a quality game in line with the Independent Developer's production method shared by OIA.
He/she provides the Senior HQ Producer and the OIA VP with the visibility necessary to make decisions for the global co-development strategy to which he/she contributes through his/her pairing with the Content Director, OIA.
Supporting external development teams
- With the support of the Senior HQ Producer, define the stakes and anticipate the risks of the project through relevant indicators and tools; from the conception to the Live phases of the project;
- Participate in the strategic thinking & co-construction of the common vision for the projects you accompany, while respecting the vision of the independent developer (raison d'être of the co-dev partnership)
- In collaboration with the Content Director Open Innovation, participate in the implementation of contractual milestones (content and schedule) to ensure the necessary pace of reviews and feedbacks in line with the maturity of the team on the execution and the stakes of the project for Ubisoft
- Identify the strengths of the project (on which to capitalize to reinforce them) and the pain points of the execution of the vision on which its expertise and that of Ubisoft as a whole can bring real added value without distorting the DNA of the project and the independent developer;
- Accompany the external 1D development team throughout the project's life, with the help of Ubisoft's internal partners, during the entire production process.
Coordination and Communication with Top Management
- Provide project evaluation to top management at all time;
- Provide appropriate solutions and actions, and monitor their implementation in the field;
- Represent the project challenges and issues to the Top Management;
Passionate about the gaming environment, you already have a solid experience in production / project management in video games and know well the different stages of production of a game. In addition, the following statements describe your profile well:
- Agile Project Management (SAFe, Dev Ops)
- Content senstivity
- First professional experience in Project Management and shipping of independent or AA games. From the design to the live phase.
- Impactful Communication
- Ability to federate
- Collaboration with international teams
- Mentoring / Coaching : capacity to accompany and support
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include:
- Profit sharing
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few!
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters in Saint Mandé, Paris and also open to remote work in any country where Ubisoft is based.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft International Production is the headquarters of our network of production studios and plays an essential role in the conception of our games. Closely working with the top management and our studios worldwide, our role is to support the various project teams on different topics (production processes, design, content, game direction, financial planning, human resources) in order to enable them to develop high-quality games while maintaining an editorial and strategic coherence. This particular position allows our team members to benefit from a global overview of all our current projects under development.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create story worlds that will fascinate our audiences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.