This job might no longer be available.
HD Mobile Graphics Intern
San Francisco, CA, United States
7 months ago
Do you enjoy empowering creative talent with cutting-edge graphics tools, workflows, and features? The HD Mobile Graphics team designs and implements real-time rendering algorithms that can leverage the ever-growing power of graphics hardware current and future platforms. As a part of the team, you will engage directly with development customers to gather requirements, obtain feedback, and iterate new systems to a polished sheen. Our team’s goal is to provide coherent solutions to complex problems that involves tricky technology constraints and multiple customer groups. If you’d like to work on with top industry talent on daring visuals that will inspire future generations, come join our team!
Imagine a team of developers creating amazing AAA-quality content all by themselves! Imagine an artist, freed from the tedium of repetitive tasks, unconstrained by manual processes, driven only by her creativity to fulfill her vision! That is the world we want to create and we need your help to create it. By leveraging the latest research in real-time rendering, our Graphics team wants to empower developers and artists to create high-quality content with ease and intuitiveness without any repetitious drudgery.
- Develop and maintain high-quality rendering systems for cross-platform, state-of-the-art performance rendering on mobile platforms
- Research, innovate and implement cutting-edge real-time rendering techniques
- Collaborate with a cross-discipline team and work closely with technical artists to create highly productive and effective art and content workflows
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization on multiple mobile platforms
- Build and maintain production-quality code for rendering and content creation workflows
- Invent, extend, and maintain graphics features, workflows, and tools
- Degree in computer science or equivalent field
- Proficiency in C#, C, or C++
- Experience in low-level graphics APIs (DirectX, Vulkan, Metal) on PC and mobile platforms
- Knowledge or experience in real-time computer graphics, data-driven design, and architecture skills
- Experience with profiling and optimization, developing tools and workflows
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience in AAA or mobile game graphics or tools programming
- Knowledge of CPU and GPU, memory architecture for high-end mobile, and untethered platforms
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, work with multiple teams, and willingness to learn
- Experience writing and optimizing shaders, graphics algorithms’ profiling and debugging
- Experience developing tools and workflows
- Strong multi-threaded programming skills
- Experience using Unity
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.