This job might no longer be available.
Guest Experience Team Lead/Supervisor
Atlanta GA US
6 months ago
We live in an age where endless entertainment options exist at our fingertips, yet we still have a real need to get out of the house and share new experiences with our friends and family. At The VOID you will walk into new dimensions and experience worlds without limits. The VOID presents the Future of Entertainment. Only limited by imagination, our advanced hyper-reality technologies allow you to see, move, feel, and hear our digital worlds in a completely immersive and realistic way.
GUEST EXPERIENCE TEAM LEAD
The VOID is looking to hire an exceptionally sharp, talented, and experienced full-time Guest Experience Team Lead for our Atlanta, GA location (Located at The Battery).
Are you a customer service Rockstar who would like to help build the future of a rapidly growing up-and-coming company that is expanding to major cities around the world? Do you want to work in a fun environment where entertainment technology is being taken to the next level and opportunities are endless? If so, please read on about this job in virtual reality entertainment!
The Guest Experience Team Lead indirectly manages all VOID Terminal employees (VR Technicians & Guides) from an operational standpoint and assists the General Manager in higher level duties. The ideal candidate is someone who has exceptional front-line customer service skills and is organized, motivated, and flexible.
- Creates weekly schedules for staff
- Conducts employee one on ones
- Creates employee development plans
- Assists with interviewing and selecting front-line staff
- Manages inventory and supply counts
- Assists with media events
- Oversees the training of staff
- Performs other higher-level duties as directed by the General Manager
- Executes rewards and recognition programs
- Performs the responsibilities of a front-line staff as needed
- Responsible for building operation during their shift
- Addresses guest complaints
- Replies to group booking inquiries and support emails
- Completes all closing documents
- Conduct team observations (monitor employee performance)
- Identifies and removes safety hazards
- Facilitates VIP Visits
- Focuses on providing exceptional service by delighting guests
WHO YOU ARE
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college level course-work in related field preferred
- Professional, well-groomed appearance and demeanor
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays as business needs require
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted; and bend, twist, and kneel with ease
- 2-3 years of experience working in a high paced front-line customer service or hospitality setting required
- At least one year in a supervisory role preferred
The VOID provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex or pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.