Growth Marketing Specialist (ASO)
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
3 days ago
Join us for an exciting position in the world of mobile games and mobile app marketing! You will be part of Tilting Point’s Organic Growth department with a focus on App Store Optimization.
This position will give you the opportunity to work with best-in-class games and challenging projects, develop your marketing and analytical skills, gain valuable experience in one of the most complex and innovative fields of marketing and have a direct impact on the success of our games and apps.
Your Future at Tilting Point:
- Apply your expertise and learnings to help our target users find and download our games in the stores
- Keep up with the latest trends and changes within the industry
- Ensure implementation of ASO best practices
- Perform market research and keyword analysis
- Perform A/B experiments. Define, test and measure the results of changes on store product pages
- Know various ways of increasing page’s conversion rate
- Collaborate with the creative team for the production and localization of App Store assets such as icons, screenshots or videos
- Align with paid user acquisition teams to assess the interdependence between paid and organic.
- Advise developer teams on how to improve app ratings.
- Create insightful ASO reports about the performance of our games in the stores
Your XP & Skills:
- We welcome applications from Bachelor's or Master's graduates for programs in Marketing or Advertising
- Strong interest in video games, experience in the niche with a keen awareness of the most popular mobile games
- An analytical and data-focused mindset is a must
- Excellent knowledge of App Store Connect, Google Play Console and ASO tools like AppTweak, MobileAction etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including Professional Working Proficiency Level 3 in English.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated, highly results-driven, and nimble
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Windows, Amazon, Huawei and other stores
- Knowledge of ASA, UAC, FB Ads etc.
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send your resume and cover letter in English (All submissions are confidential).
*Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.*
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.