Growth Marketing Manager
2 months ago
Discord's mission is to bring people together and help them create belonging. Today, Discord is home to millions of people every day, who rely on our excellent communication service to chat or hang out with their friends and other communities. We think more people should know about Discord and we're looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help us invite the world to Discord.
The Growth Marketing Manager has experience in mobile campaign management, campaign optimization, A/B testing and experiments, and presentation of marketing insights to leadership teams.
What you'll be doing
- Create and optimize digital growth marketing and user acquisition campaigns across mobile and desktop platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Apple Search Ads, DSPs.
- Retrieve and analyze marketing campaign data for campaign optimization and ROI analysis.
- Create weekly reports to share / present marketing data insights to important partners.
- Launch A/B test campaigns for campaign optimization: creatives, messaging, audiences.
- Launch tests and experiments for organic user growth: ASO, SEO.
- Grow and manage marketing partnerships worldwide.
- Work closely with Art and Design teams to develop effective creatives.
- Work closely with Data, Product, and Growth teams to ensure understanding of marketing campaigns with Company and Product goals.
What you should have
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing growth marketing or user acquisition campaigns on: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Apple Search Ads, or DSPs.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience launching A/B tests and experiments for marketing campaigns.
- Data experience and analytical skills is an absolute must-have.
- Knowledge of the mobile marketing ecosystem: attribution, ad platforms, ad fraud, Apple App Store, Google Play Store, ASO.
- You have a passion to improve performance metrics.
- You are curious! You get excited about tests / experiments, and you're excited to dive into the data to glean insights.
- Strong communications and presentation skills - great with data analysis and can articulately present a narrative with insights and recommendations.
- Creative problem-solving skills, and analytical rigor to verify or invalidate assumptions.
- Passion for Discord and belief in our mission.
- Background in Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, or a related field.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience managing ASO/SEO.
- Expertise with copywriting and creative testing.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
- 18 paid holidays
- Unlimited sick days
- Parental Leave and fertility benefits
- Supported-employee clubs and Employee Resource Groups
- Commuter Contributions of $270 a month (pretax)
- Daily lunches and unlimited snacks
- Monthly gym and fitness stipend
Friends, coworkers, gamers, nerds, moms, dads, engineers, designers, marketers, support. Originally, we created Discord to help people come together around games. It's been amazing to watch it grow into what it is today - a place where millions of diverse communities exist and people connect with old friends and new. Diversity and inclusiveness are a critical part of how we get to what's next. We believe that with diversity comes a better product, better decisions, and a better work environment. As we continue to grow, our values keep us dedicated to building a company that is representative of the world we live and play in.
Discord is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone.