This job might no longer be available.
Growth Marketing Coordinator
Irvine, CA, United States
4 months ago
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running. We are a community of 4,000 global employees who are passionate about not only gaming but entertainment and the technology that drives our user’s experience.
The Global Growth Marketing team is looking for a new member to support the administrative functions of the Media Activation team. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Global Media Activation. The core focus of this position will be to assist with essential operational needs and streamline project tasks.
This person will have a great opportunity to bring their marketing knowledge into this entry-level role to build upon and develop skills that will carry through their career. The Growth Marketing Coordinator will be involved in a variety of campaigns for AAA game products across platforms and provide support with administrative duties that ensure smooth execution and management of each initiative.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Track billed media spend globally across all franchises and media channels
- Ensure media plan is always up to date, coordinating with team members to implement budget changes in media planning software (Prisma)
- Responsible for PO creation and invoice submissions to Accounts Payable
- Reconcile monthly invoices, working with Activation team and media partners to address discrepancies.
- Help coordinate Growth Marketing vendor onboarding and approvals
- Support the integration of Global Growth Marketing tools for Activation team needs
- Assist in establishing best practices, guidelines, objectives, and standards associated with the Global Growth Marketing campaign operations with legal, finance and data teams
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to help establish and refine processes
- 1-2 years of professional work experience; ideally in a marketing-specific setting
- Demonstrable ability to follow instruction and exhibit effective time management
- Proficiency in math and strong organizational skills are a must
- Experience in use of Prisma or managing large budgets a plus
- Ability to learn quickly, both with processes and possess a technological aptitude
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Willingness and openness to tackle all manner of tasks as opportunities to develop
- Flexible work hours, weekend and evening work will be required from time to time
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to operate independently with instruction
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an analytical mindset
- Good communication, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to show resourcefulness to complete tasks
- Ability to handle multiple projects, requests, and priorities at the same time
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- A strong technical ability that can translate into learning new tooling quickly
- BA / BS degree in marketing, advertising or related field
To apply, please submit a PDF of your resume and cover letter.
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work/life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!