Brighton, United Kingdom
20 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for a Growth Marketer to join the Growth Marketing team @ Digital Customer Success. You will work closely with other Growth Marketers, as well as Marketing Operations, Customer Success Advisors, Business Intelligence, Product Marketing, Online Evangelism, Creative Studio, Live & Digital and other Marketing focused teams to deliver high-impact digital marketing solutions to support user growth, customer adoption and retention.
As a Growth Marketer, you will help our team of digital marketing/content experts in planning, designing, executing and optimizing digital content programs as well as measuring marketing performance in a SaaS marketing environment. This is a 6 month contract position initially with a possibility to extend.
- Support the planning, implementation, and operations of customer lifecycle programs and email marketing to enable user growth and customer retention
- Ensure high quality execution and optimization of email marketing and web content creation
- Oversee performance of various content programs and report on progress and metrics
- Work closely with individuals and teams across the organization (including Customer Success Advisors, Product Marketing, Business Intelligence, Online Evangelism, etc.) to support customer engagement
- Familiar with agile working methods and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Experience with MarTech such as Marketo, Eloqua, Email on Acid, Salesforce, CMS tools, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Hotjar, Uberflip, etc.
- Some track record of executing and measuring email marketing solutions
- Experience in working in a SaaS business
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.