19 days ago
Job Title:Growth Manager
Job Title: Growth Manager
Reporting to: Senior Growth Manager
Location: Santa Monica, CA
As a Growth Manager for our Mobile team, you will get to shape our marketing efforts through a mix of campaign management and data analysis. The Mobile Growth team at Activision commands a multimillion-dollar budget and is responsible for growing the company’s user base across its portfolio of mobile games, including Call of Duty Mobile & Warzone Mobile. The team we’ve assembled is strategically vital to our mission of bringing our world-class IP onto mobile phones, and we’re looking for passionate persons who are equally comfortable with marketing as they are with analytics. The Growth Manager role is a mid-level role that assists the Mobile Growth team through a combination of performance marketing/UA campaign management, partner relationship building, quantitative & qualitative analysis, and reporting for an executive audience.
- Drive strategy and execution of performance marketing/UA and paid media for Activision Mobile titles (Call of Duty Mobile & Warzone Mobile)
- Partner with Mobile Analytics and Data Science to define critical metrics that align with business objectives and help drive optimization
- Conduct deep-dive analysis (e.g. cohort performance, channel analysis, creative review, etc.)
- Source new channels and opportunities for the continued growth of our games
- Define toolsets and perform build/buy/partner analysis around tech & tools to drive efficiency in paid media performance
- Manage complex A/B testing for localization, creative, regions, content, CTAs, etc., to enhance acquisition activities and ROI
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to ensure user acquisition strategy is completed upon
- 4-5 years’ experience managing performance marketing & paid media campaigns for down funnel critical metrics as well as owning external partner relationships
- A balance of data-driven analytical skills, operational know-how, and creative campaign wins
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
- Experience with reporting both quantitative and qualitative results of performance marketing/UA spend to an executive audience
- Understanding of Insertion Order/PO set up, budget tracking, and invoicing
- Preferably experience in driving growth - specifically on mobile
- Interest in mobile gaming/gaming a plus
Activision Mobile is an emerging team within Activision Publishing focusing on both publishing and live-operations for Call of Duty Mobile along with our new in-house studio dedicated to the development of AAA mobile titles. Designed around the singular focus of creating the best games in our space, ours is a mobile studio like no other. Developing in collaboration with Activision studios around the world, work on a new AAA mobile game in the Call of Duty franchise has begun.
It takes the industry’s best talent to make entertainment history, and while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a driven and diverse team of people producing greatness together. We’re looking for developers from mobile and PC backgrounds passionate about their work and who believe in realizing the potential of mobile gaming as much as we do.
We’re highly collaborative, relaxed, and deadly serious about creating incredible entertainment for passionate players around the world. We approach mobile development as a craft, and our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We seek to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got you covered!
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $87,480.00 - $161,910.00 Annual. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all U.S. locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role’s range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.