Growth Manager - Jamble
10 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Jamble is a fashion marketplace powered by Live Streaming and auctions. We’re enhancing resale with a focus on community, fashion, and live interactions. While operating in the U.S. market, our team is entirely based in Paris.
After being accelerated at Y Combinator (the world’s most prestigious startup accelerator), Jamble has received backing and active support from Voodoo (the #3 mobile app publisher worldwide). Our iOS App has reached 400k+ downloads (you can download it here
Joining Jamble now offers a unique opportunity. As part of our close-knit team, you'll be one of the first 5 employees to join alongside the founders. You'll take on meaningful responsibilities and play a key role in our next stages of growth.
As a Growth Manager at Jamble, you will work directly with the founding team in order to:
- Drive Paid Marketing Initiatives: Design, manage, and optimize paid advertising campaigns on TikTok and Meta Ads to ensure maximum ROI.
- Performance Marketing Mastery: Deep dive into performance metrics to refine ad strategies, ensuring cost-effective user acquisition and engagement.
- Spearheaded organic growth strategies like influencer partnerships, cross promotions, and community building.
- Stay updated with industry trends to drive both organic and paid growth.
- Test and refine growth tactics to boost user engagement.
- Analyze data to inform decisions and prioritize growth strategies.
- Build partnerships to leverage resources effectively.
- Report on key growth metrics, offering insights for enhancement
- 2-5 years of experience in growth marketing or related roles - preferably in the mobile app sector
- A degree from a top-tier university or Business School in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Interested in the mobile industry and fashion
- Data-driven and structured thinker
- Creative flair, especially with social media trends (TikTok, Instagram)
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Fluent in French, full-proficiency in English
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Lunch vouchers (Swile)
- Healthcare (Alan)
- Desk at Voodoo’s office (awarded Best Office Space in Paris)