Growth Marketing Manager (User Acquisition)
13 days ago
At Tilting Point, we combine data, technology, talent and groundbreaking marketing to scale games to success.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you will be part of Tilting Point’s Growth department with a focus on User Acquisition. This position will give you the opportunity to work with best-in-class games and challenging projects, develop your marketing and analytical skills, gain valuable experience and have a direct impact on the success of our games and apps.
Your future at Tilting Point
- Define the UA strategy and manage UA campaigns for multiple games in our portfolio
- Optimize campaigns and spend across channels including Meta, Google UAC, Apple Search, Ad networks, and others in order to maximize ROAS and improve overall campaign performance
- Track effectiveness of different channels/geos/audiences and report performance to senior management and game teams
- Own the relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Talking with representatives of UA channels, working with ASO, Ad monetization, marketing and games teams to align on the strategies
- Work closely with the creative team on defining the creative strategy and share feedback on creative performance
- Keep up with the latest trends and changes within the industry. Share best practices and new test results with the team
Skills and requirements
- Strong interest in mobile games, prior game industry experience is a plus
- 3+ years of experience managing mobile performance-based user acquisition campaigns (Meta, Google UAC and/or mobile ad networks)
- Ability to take ownership of the game’s user acquisition strategy and activities
- Understanding of performance measurement and attribution tools
- Knowledge of customer acquisition metrics and payback period
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset, fluent in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Proactivity and “get it done” mentality
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with the creative team: leading and setting up the creative strategy, providing feedback etc.
- Experience working with ASO and Ad Monetization teams.
- Tableau experience.
What we offer
- Hybrid work-from-home policy based on your position, team, and personal preferences
- Flexible Working Hours
- Regular on-site team and office events
- Unlimited & self-policed Vacation Days
- 23 days of minimum mandatory vacation to be taken each year
- Home office expenses and equipment support
- Flexible Wellness & Sport monthly allowance
- Meal allowance (Ticket Restaurant)
- Unlimited Training & Development support
- Health Insurance Plan for you and your family (DKV Integral Elite)
- Sabbatical program for your 5th and 10th anniversary at Tilting Point
- Spanish and English language lessons
- Annual Tax Declaration support
- Work time reduction for new parents upon returning from Parental Leave
- Tax-free childcare payments for children under 3 years old (Ticket Guardería)
- Office in Gracia with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks and plug & play set up
- Relocation Support for EU, Swiss, Norwegian and Icelandic nationals
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
All submissions are confidential.
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.