Growth Lead - Investments
9 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Growth team helps maximize the potential of each Voodoo product within the ecosystem. The team is split into several job expertise such as user acquisition, ad monetization, video ads, playable ads, and influencer marketers. Being part of the Growth Team at Voodoo requires a lot of operational excellence and creativity in order to constantly adapt ourselves to stay ahead of the rest of the market.
Voodoo is looking for a Growth Lead to support growth activities in regard to our M&A strategy. You would report to our VP of Growth and act as an expert on Growth strategy before taking on a project team (games, consumer apps, tools).
- Accompany the growth team in our M&A strategy
- Define and deploy omnichannel growth strategies for games and apps
- Analyze & report on the Growth team’s performance, define action plans to hit KPIs
- Interface with our tech team to relay operational priorities and improve our tools, data infrastructure, etc.
- Lead key projects to test new tools, improve processes, etc.
- Share your UA expertise and best practices with other teams to keep our organization at the forefront of growth and innovation
- You have 6+ years of experience in performance marketing, ideally, experience in mobile gaming
- You have a solid management experience and demonstrate leadership
- You’re an expert in paid acquisition: you‘re intimately familiar with new channels, the latest ad tech developments, etc.
- You’re a hacker: you’ve already achieved material results through organic/viral tactics
- You’ve successfully led high-impact projects
- You speak and write English fluently
- You wish to work in an environment that values candor, freedom, and responsibility
Benefits: competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.