Group Product Manager
15 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
The Community team builds products that help connect 100M+ viewers to millions of live streamers in real time. As a Group Product manager, you will lead a team to build features that empower viewers to easily discover content and help creators grow thriving communities. You will be a leader in the Community Experiences team, which sits across viewers, creators and the communities they build together. You play an essential part in building high impact features throughout the Twitch experience. Reporting to the VP of Community Product, you provide vision, strategy and influence along with an agile approach to driving innovation. You use your storytelling skills to inspire and work with engineers, designers and others.
- Lead high impact product efforts, managing an accomplished product team to build new features through an experiment-motivated approach to development
- Drive impact and make tough calls by managing decisions that influence the success of creators and viewers on the platform
- Influence leaders across all of Twitch by communicating your vision and roadmap
- Grow, hire and mentor team members in building an inclusive collaborative environment based on moving boldly with mutual respect
- 5+ years of Product Development experience with experience launching products or platforms at scale
- 3+ years as a PM: we firmly believe that Engineering, TPM and Design experience is valuable for PMs and counts towards time in role
- Experience with discovery, 2-sided marketplaces or creator products at a large-scale media/tech or digital entertainment companies.
- Expertise in data-driven development with experience interpreting data and using a/b testing to validate ideas, mitigate risk, and ensure you are building the right products
- Experience developing a team of product managers to accomplish a shared vision
- Ability to articulate priorities and product roadmaps to a diverse set of partners, including other product managers and leaders, who often have conflicting interests.
- Excited to lean into live video as a vehicle for community building
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) , Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution and Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. ),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks and Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.