8 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That’s why we have over 35 million players.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika we don’t just build games, we bring them to life!
We are looking for an R&D Group Manager to join our team on a full-time basis.
Core R&D is a department that develops core services that can be used in any company game.
It consists of more than 40 teams who build a platform of hundreds of micro-services including the next areas: Infrastructure, Payments, User management, Users Segmentation, Back Office, real-time solutions for client/server communication, and many others.
- Lead development projects within the Business domain;
- Cooperate closely with Product Owners to assure development focus and target delivery; co-develop product roadmaps;
- Encourage “best-practice” sharing through the participation and promotion of meetings, newsletters, knowledge sharing programs, and all other initiatives;
- Ensure proper risk management;
- Improve achievements of his Business domain;
- Manage and prioritize the team’s tasks, while balancing business thinking with the team’s needs.
- Run performance management and performance improvement processes within the Business domain;
- Take full accountability for the continuous improvement of his groups;
- Commit to the professional development of his group members;
- Coach and supports his employees;
- Invest in motivation within the group;
- Help the team to identify and resolve risks and impediments
- Experience in managing teams successfully;
- Solid technical background (experience as a developer is an advantage);
- Good understanding of SCRUM methodology and experience of implementing it in teams;
- Excellent managerial, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure and changing priorities for result;
- Conflict management and resolution skills;
- Good English, ability to communicate fluently.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.