Bucharest Bucharest ro
13 days ago
Graphics programmers are involved in creating cutting-edge graphics and visual effects and in designing and implementing tools and technologies used in game engines and games on various mobile and/or gaming devices (iOS, Android, Windows, Nintendo Switch, etc.).
- Maintain and optimize existing rendering systems;
- Implementing new rendering solutions, based on the given guidelines;
- Cooperate with artists, designers, and other coders on how to best utilize the current technology or develop new features/technologies;
- Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and continue the technological evolution of the game/game engine;
- Diagnose game/engine rendering performance and stability issues, and develop solutions;
- Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high-quality work products to that schedule;
- Document the code and design and share it with the team.
- Excellent skills in C++ and at least three years of experience in C++ programming;
- Knowledge of current game engines, tools, and middleware (Unity/Unreal/Crytek/etc.);
- Good knowledge in 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors);
- Graphics programming experience using OpenGLES 3.x, Metal, Vulkan or DirectX11/12/HLSL;
- Experience in GPU/CPU optimizations;
- Knowledge of rendering techniques is required;
- Knowledge of the scripting tools and/or languages is a plus (Python/Lua/Typescript/etc);
- Knowledge of the major 3D modeling and animation software is a plus;
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize unfamiliar concepts;
- Motivated, hard-working, thorough, and able to work on a team.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including:
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Join our SURVEY
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft via this Survey. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations .
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audienceof 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partnerwith major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?