12 days ago
- Contribute to the visual fidelity and efficient rendering of our cross-platform title.
- Extend current graphics-related systems and tools to fit requirements of our game.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the engine and tools pipeline to facilitate communication and enable identification of issues pertaining to the production or use of the graphics pipeline.
- Clearly communicate updates and concerns to their manager.
- Actively maintain skill set and knowledge base by keeping track of the latest innovations from the industry.
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years professional experience as graphics programmer
- Strong C, C++ programming and debugging experience
- Experience working with current graphics algorithms and hardware
- Experience with memory management, multi-threading and low-level optimizations
- Experience with implementing a DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan based rendering system and subsystems
- PS4, XB1, or Nintendo Switch rendering experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and passionate about computer graphics
- Thorough understanding of basic graphics techniques relating to lighting, shadowing, etc.
- Knowledge of shading languages such as HLSL and GLSL
- Capable of conveying a range of complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical team members.
- Understanding of complex relationship between written code and its execution on underlying hardware
- Thorough understanding of current rendering pipeline
- Unreal Engine experience (UE3 or UE4) preferred
- Built an Engine from scratch
- Worked on a multi-year large-scale game title
- Experience with Perforce and Git
- Passion about games and game development